The existing house was converted into four separate apartments in the 1950’s. Our brief was to extend the building and totally renovate it, create outbuildings for a new swimming pool and bring the house into one single family residence fit for modern life. The existing outhouse buildings were demolished to accommodate the new single storey kitchen extension complete with loggia accessing the new oak framed pool house. Additionally, a triple bay garage with staff accommodation above was constructed.
Victorian country mansion