These two adjoining cottages were poorly connected in the 1940s to make one large house and this resulted in several small, interconnecting rooms. The house was renovated and opened up internally to provide a better entrance hallway and circulation throughout the space. The extension provides a large kitchen/breakfast room with a new master suite over with rear balcony giving views beyond. The results of these works is that the whole property now works cohesively, as one home yet retains the Surrey cottage appearance.
1900's Adjoining cottages