Built in 1935 and never upgraded, the property was extended with two storey side and rear extensions providing lounge, kitchen, utility room, breakfast and family rooms. The entire house was renovated with new electrics, plumbing and heating systems, new bathrooms, aluminium windows and bi-folding doors to the rear. At first floor level, new plain clay tile hanging was added to give the property more architectural character. Adjacent to the house a new barn style double garage was constructed to replace the previously integrated garage.
Large 1930's house extension