Our 3D presentation and building modelling services allows you, the client, to take a virtual tour of your new home or business before its actually constructed. This process not only lets you plan those important finishing touches before moving in, but also enables you to see any potential environmental impact as well the predicted external views once your property has been built. 3D rendering can be used at a variety of building stages including planning applications, tender submission and client meetings.
When using this form of presentation as part of a planning application, it can assist the planning officers to see the proposed structure in context. It is also an invaluable tool for building developers when discussing future plots with potential buyers. This is now a significant sector of our design work giving our clients a clear insight into the design process in order to have confidence in making clear decisions about the designs we propose.
THE PROCESS OF 3D ARCHITECTURAL PRESENTATION FROM MITCHELL EVANS INCLUDES:
- Consultation and complete concept design brief
- Preparation of drawings to assist with 3D creation
- Invitation to the virtual tour of your new structure
- The opportunity to make ‘live’ amendments
- Face to face discussion to go over any queries
- Valuation of your project based on the design materials
- Complete peace of mind