Providing complete contract administration services for the duration of your construction project, Mitchell Evans Architects look after all aspects of the construction phase, from tender submission and negotiation with contractors to site inspections, accounts and project completion. By properly administering the building contract impartially and fairly, common stresses associated with construction can be significantly reduced.
We carry out a full range of contract administration services before and during the construction phase including the schedule of works, procurement and cost appraisal as well as interim certification, valuations and the final account. Within our residential and commercial portfolios, you’ll find examples of our management services for new builds and developments through to multi- million pound education premises and leisure complexes.
MITCHELL EVANS ARCHITECTS CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Tender process and contractor appointment
- Administration of standard form of building contract
- Regular site inspections and meetings
- Architect Instructions for variations, where required
- Valuations and Issue of Interim Payment Certificates
- Practical completion and Rectification Period inspection
- Final Account, Retention and Final Payment Certificates