If you’re looking to make significant changes and alterations to your building, from the addition of a two storey extension to a complete new build, you will require planning permission from your local authority. By appointing Mitchell Evans Architects in the early stages of your project, we can ensure thoughtful planning and detailed design to assist in the success of planning permission applications.
We can prepare complete design proposals for properties in sensitive areas including, conservation areas, green belt and areas of outstanding natural beauty. We are also able to obtain listed building consents on your behalf and offer planning advice through our inhouse planning consultant. Over the years, we have established a close working relationship with local authority planning departments to ensure well managed and successful projects.
OUR PLANNING APPLICATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Completion of concept design drawings
- Production of full set of planning drawings
- Preparation of supporting design and access statements
- Listed Building consents
- Completion of relevant forms on your behalf
- Submission of planning application
- Liaison with Planning Officers and Local Authorities